April 17, 2011

Fashion Addiction!

Hello readers!
So, as you can probably tell, my blog is becoming more oriented towards fashion as I thought it would... But who cares, right? I think it may be the fact that my channel is more makeup oriented. Thing is, I'm not a very fashionable person! Lately however, I've been looking into fashion more than ever!

So, I wanted to share with you guys two new addictions I have...
Now the first one is sorta immature... It's an app I purchased on my iPod TODAY and it's called "Fashion Story". You basically create a boutique, sell items, visit other people's boutiques, etc. It's not that fun when you think of it, it's just addicting!
Okay... my second obsession is more "realistic". It's the website Elle & Blair Fowler did a video on... www.boutiques.com!
Basically, you go through items and sort of determine your style. And then you can follow other boutiques, browse through other people's styles, and discover so many awesome pieces! You can even purchase the pieces you like.
If you want to follow my boutique, it's called "Simply Alexx".
If I may say, that's sorta my fantasy wardrobe! Some items on there I couldn't afford, but they are amazing!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this little blog post..
Gotta go sell some more clothes! ha ha ha
xox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment