June 18, 2011

Coming soon...

I thought I'd share with you my future plans regarding this blog, but also regarding my life in general!
This is also going to help me stay on track with my posts!

So, here's what you can expect during the next weeks on my blog:
  • A mini-series of 6 blog posts reviewing Macadamia Natural Oil products.
    I will do a separate post on each product, and one post to introduce what I purchased and my overall impression. I've mentioned these products in my latest video. Discover The Secret to Healthy Hair
  • Sunburn 101.
    I'll just recommend some things to use before or after a sunburn. I think this might help anyone who's going to the beach!
  • Hair-dyeing post!
    I plan to re-dye my hair before prom so I'm just gonna show you what I used, how it turned out, etc.
  • Prom beauty!
    This will be a type of "Face of the Day" and "Outfit of the Day" post. I'll show you my makeup, my hair, and the dress obviously! Check out my Ready for Prom video series here!
  • Prom experience!
    I'll tell you about my prom night, some things that happened, and also stories of the after-party! Expect pictures! This will probably be posted after I come back from my after-prom, which is at a chalet.
  • Summer reads.
    I used to love reading, and I don't read as much now. So, now that it's Summer, I have all the time in the world! These will be sorta "book reviews". So, if you have any suggestions for books I should read, leave me a comment! 


Enough with the blog, here's some things that I'm looking forward to in my life:
  • My dad, step-mom and little brother coming back from their trip. I miss them!
  • Seeing my best friend Yasmine... it's been way too long!
  • Prom on June 27th! 
  • After-party during the night of June 27th to June 28th.
  • After-prom from June 28th to June 30th! This is gonna be wild...
  • Going swimming at my bf's house, and also celebrating 3 and a half years together on July 25th.
  • HOPEFULLY GET A JOB! -.-
  • Hang out with my friends as much as possible.
  • Film some nice videos, including a 3-in-1 foundation review/comparison. Any requests??

No comments:

Post a Comment