September 15, 2011

Recent purchases! + First MAC product??

Finally! I'm taking a break from studying and thought I would use my time wisely by updating my baby (my blog)
Here's what I purchased during the last weekend!
From left to right:
  1. See that teeny tiny little black box on the side? No? Let me give you a zoom:
    Yes! I got my very first MAC product! I wanted to get something I was almost 100% sure I'd like and wouldn't mind paying a substantial amount of money for, so I went for the classic old paintpot. I got it in Bare Study, and it cost me 21$. I haven't touched my Urban Decay Primer Potion since!
  2. I got this teal shirt (it's a bit darker in real life). It cost me 5$, from Urban Outfitters. Very comfy!
  3. The two camis were 5$ each from UO as well. I haven't worn them yet but they can be very practical for layering, which will come in very handy for fall.
That's about it! Pretty small article but better than nothing, right?

Speak up! What was your first MAC product? Which one do you really want to get?

2 comments:

  1. Je rêve d'avoir un Paint Pot!!! Je n'ai pas de produit MAC encore, mais si j'en aurais ce serais définitivement Bare Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how excited I was when I got my first MAC product (gel eyeliner). I have yet to try their paint pots, but instead of buying the one I wanted I got a Ben Nye colour wheel instead. It's basically a more affordable alternative and it comes in 6 colours. Unfortunately it didn't come in one of the MAC paint pot shades I'd like to try so I'm considering purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete