September 03, 2011

VOTW: A perfect combo

So, I know it's been a pretty long time since I posted something on here but I decided that it's time to get back on track. My life has actually started to be more "on track" so my blog certainly needs to follow!
Before I tell you what has been going on with me lately, let's get on to the topic: my favorite VOTW.
I thought this was the easiest and most simple thing to do...

So, this week I decided to show you 2 videos, hoping to make it up to you for the lack of posts ;)
The first one is from Bubzbeauty, a youtuber I really like because she is very... bubbly. She put together this amazing video where she shows us 40 (!!!) outfits in 3 minutes (!!!). This is peeeerfect if you're looking to amp-up your wardrobe because most of the things showed will probably never go out of style.
Enjoy it!
The next video is by none other than Xsparkage. This girl is daaa bomb. Ha ha ha, no but seriously, I love her! She recreated Nicki Minaj's VMA makeup look perfectly. I wouldn't actually wear this but I love how she manages to recreate something so accurately. Also, she uses pretty interesting techniques in this video.
Check it out!
What's new with me??

  • I got a job!!! I work in a pastry shop. It might sound like it's nothing, but my first day was sooo exhausting. 
  • It's been my second week in college. It was pretty nice! I bet some nice people but already have loads of work, obviously. 
  • I've been on a healthy kick recently! I've been eating very healthy snacks and meals in general. 
  • I will make 2 videos for both my channels to explain more things. 
xox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment