May 12, 2012

Back in action!

So, I haven't written in ages...
My life has been a pretty crazy rollercoaster during the past weeks.
I had a hectic semester at school, with endless research papers, exams and projects piling up non-stop.
Now that it is finally over, another huge thing happened in my life: I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 and a half years.
The reasons behind my decision only regard him and I, but it has been a pretty hard week.
I've been having terrible mood swings. I lost at least 8 pounds in a week because I couldn't eat, I felt nauseous all the time. Like my friend put it, going through a breakup after so long is almost like going through withdrawal from a drug. Having this person in your life all the time and suddenly not takes a toll on your mind, but your body as well.
Anyways, I wanted to let you all know that I will slowly be getting back into things...
Among other things, I have a cruise-party coming soon and I will probably blog about that. I also have a long Summer ahead, so I promise I won't go M.I.A. again!

Encouraging you to keep eating and taking care of yourself after a hard breakup,
Alexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment