October 04, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

I thought I'd do a super quick post right before going to bed about what I wish to get or buy for myself for my birthday, October 20th.
I know I'm getting a laptop so I won't include that in the list ;)

  • Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki brush from Sigma 
  • Travel Kit Nice in Pink from Sigma
  • Just Dance 3 Wii Game
  • Faux Leather Jacket (black or brown)
  • Ankle boots or booties (black or grey)
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Milk & other colors maybe
  • Frame for a Prom Picture
I will continue to update this soon but that is pretty much it for now!

When is your birthday? What do you want to have? What did you get?

3 comments:

  1. Je veux tellement des pinceaux sigma! Vu que je m'en vais en Esthétiques l'an prochain, je vais m'en acheter c'est sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. belle wishlist :)
    ma fête est en mars et j'me souvient plus quesque j'ai eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Dance 3?? I didn't even know they had a third sequel! The 2 was awesome though!

    ReplyDelete