October 08, 2011

Collective Haul (Sept.-Oct.)

I finally got the time to take a picture of what I bought during the last weeks and thought I'd share it with you guys! 
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in 200, Strobe Light
2. Revlon Nail Enamel in 791, Midnight Affair
3. Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment, Base & Top Coat
4. Revlon Nail Enamel in 478, Tuscan Sun
5. Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Clear
6. NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush
7. NYC Lipstick in 314, Petal
8. Wet n Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer in 106
9. Nivea Energy Breeze Invisible Anti-Perspirant, Fresh sensation with Lemongrass extracts
(Had to mention this even though it isn't makeup because I looooove it. I've always had trouble finding a good deodorant and this one does the job perfectly!)
10. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black

Now... onto fashion! I only got 2 pieces...
This top is from Dynamite and I got it for 20$. The color shows up perfectly in the picture... It also has some tight stitching on the side which creates the sort of wrinkles on it. The sleeves are done in the same way. It is veeery comfy. 
This cardigan is from Simmons. It is a round neck, and has 5 large black buttons. The inside is a nice floral pattern so if you keep it open and bend the edges, it looks very interesting. It came in several other colors I believe.

What have you recently purchased that you absolutely love? Do you want a review on any of the products mentioned?

No comments:

Post a Comment