October 23, 2011

New glasses!

As my birthday was on Thursday, October 20th, and I celebrated Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday, I haven't quite been able to blog about it.
However, I will be posting a Birthday Haul article shortly if you guys are curious to see what I got! (I got a lot of sweets, so by the time I take pictures, they might not exist anymore...)
But, here's something I received recently in the mail that I was really excited for.
I have a pretty bad vision and I wore contacts most of the time because I hated my glasses. The contacts aren't very good to wear all the time, but I would wear mine from 6 a.m to 10 p.m., which was way to much and my eyes would get very dry. However, I ordered new glasses through Clearly Contacts, and I looooove them! So, I think that I'll be wearing glasses more often now. Plus, they were sooooo cheap! Not even 100$! For those who have glasses, you know that's a great deal.
Yeah, I am au naturel in this picture... 0 makeup.  It was the morning after my birthday party organized by my boyfriend! It was so nice :)

What do you guys think of my frames? Do you wear glasses (like it or hate it)? How bad is your vision?

1 comment:

  1. jaime tes lunettes
    moi jen porte et je n,aime pas
    je suis myope donc je n,ai pas le choix, surtout quand je vais au magasin, sinon je vois absolument rien :(

    ReplyDelete