November 10, 2011

Cupcakes!

Yesterday, I followed my impulsion. I really wanted to bake something, so I decided to go for an ingredient I had never used before: pumpkin filling.

I had tasted pumpkin pie at my workplace (pastry shop), and was surprised to see that it was really good. So I remembered Blair Fowler's baking tutorial where she showed her recipe for pumpkin cupcakes, and I remembered she used cream cheese frosting on top.

So I bought the cupcake mix with spice flavor, the pumpkin filling and the cream cheese frosting.
I was able to make 18 cupcakes, and not even a full 24 hours later, only 6 are left, the ugliest ones:

I thought I'd share with you Blair's video because I think it's really well-done and it's a nice recipe to add a little bit of warmth to your cold season.
Enjoy!

2 comments: