November 07, 2011

Grateful :)

It's been a while, I know! But better late than never!
I wanted to share beauty related things I got for my birthday, plus a few extras which I wanted to share, and to say one thing: thank you. Thank you to those who read me, those who wished me a happy birthday, those who spoiled and those who care about me. It really means something to me :)

Let's get on with the beauty products! Some were gifts, some were purchased by me.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Face Primer
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Grape-Going!
3. Ralph Lauren Rocks Perfume
4. Rimmel Exagerate Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil with smudge-tip
5. L'Oréal Voluminous False Lashes
6. Maybelline New York EyeStudio in Made for Mauve
7. Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Take a Chance
8. Physician's Formula Happy Boosting Powder in Translucent
9. Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Corrector in Yellow 
So far, I'm happy with all of these products, except the mascara. It's kinda clumpy. I haven't tried the polish yet, I'll do a NOTD post when I do :)

Here's a special mention to my boyfriend, who offered me a beautiful gift: a super nice watch, which I didn't really need, but am in love with. 

And to my parents, who finally gave me what I wanted for such a long time! :D This is partially why I haven't blogged in a while... still clumsy with the keyboard and still got a few things to set up in order to feel "home".


And finally, a huge thanks to two of my best friends for offering me some great entertainment: Just Dance 3! Gosh, I love you girls, and the game! :)

Tell me, what was the best present you ever received, and for what occasion was it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beaux cadeaux! J'ai hâte de voir de quoi à l'air le vernis! Les avis sur les Insta-Dri sont vraiment partagés!

    ReplyDelete