December 05, 2011

Merry Red Christmas

As I you might know, I'm an eternal procrastinator. This is what I'm doing right now. Instead of studying, I'm playing around with Polyvore. It's been such a long time and I just felt like creating an outfit.
So here it is! An outfit inspired by the colors of the holiday season. I wish I could have found a way to rock red and green in the same outfit... Maybe another time!

Tell me what you think of it, and what you plan on wearing this New Year's Eve!
Merry Red Christmas











Dorothy Perkins red blouse
$44 - dorothyperkins.com

Donna Karan short mini skirt
£355 - harveynichols.com

Hue hosiery
$18 - piperlime.gap.com

Wet seal boots
$30 - wetseal.com

Love Rocks bullet jewelry
$33 - asos.com

Barbour beanie hat
£30 - houseoffraser.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment