December 17, 2011

FOTD+VOTW: Snow Bunny

Today, as I was waiting for my mom to get ready so we'd go shopping, I decided to do a more elaborate makeup than my normal eyeliner+mascara+lipbalm look.
For some reason, Jessica Harlow's latest tutorial "Snow Bunny" had an impact on me since I really felt like recreating the look.
Here's how it turned out:
Not the most flattering picture, I know. But it's the one where you could see the look best... And excuse the red marks on my nose, it was because of my glasses.
So, since Jessica's video really made me want to create this look, I thought I would share it with you. It's really flattering on brown eyes, but I think it would also look amazing with blue eyes!
Obviously, if you have other colored-eyes you can still wear this :P
Enjoy!

What are your favorite colors to wear during winter? What is your favorite cold-weather accessory?

2 comments:

  1. C'est joli :)

    J'adore le nouvel habillage de ton blog :) Tout plein de couleurs!!

    xoxo Josianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allo :) C'était juste pour te dire que je t'ai taggué dans mon Top 10 Award :)

    http://watermelon-n-diamond.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-award.html

    xoxo Josianne

    ReplyDelete