January 17, 2012

Coming soon...

As you can probably tell if you read my blog regularly, I've been slacking on the job to get posts up.
I am simply having a writer's block. Not just for this baby, also for my school newspaper. I am totally uninspired and it's stressing me out.

So, I thought that I would help myself and create a list of posts I wish to write soon for this blog.
You can help me by commenting on which you are most interested in, as this is more of a brainstorming and I might not write all of them.

Here goes:
  • Review of my Cortex flat iron
  • Recently purchased nail polish
  • Favorite products of 2011
  • DIY Box of Memories (very easy but cute gift idea)
  • Favorite moments of 2011
  • New Year's Resolutions
I'll hopefully get to do these articles ASAP.

Which would you like to see first? What tips do you have to getting rid of writer's block?

No comments:

Post a Comment