January 02, 2012

Where have I been?

I know I've been M.I.A. lately.
As most of you, I've been enjoying my winter vacation.
I spent Christmas with my mother. I also made my own Christmas log! It took 5 hours!
It's chocolate, with coconut-rum filling and chocolate frosting.
I also went to my boyfriend's aunt's house for Christmas dinner and had a good time. A few days passed and I went to a Christmas-&-New-Year's party with some friends. Then, my boyfriend came to my father's house on the 31st. Today, we're back from a mini road trip, we went to visit his step-dad's family at a 3-hours drive yesterday and we're back today.

As you can tell, there wasn't really anything I could blog about. However, I will be back at home soon and will be able to review a flat iron I received for Christmas.

Do you have any requests for future blog posts? How were your holidays?

1 comment:

  1. Je viens de te décerner un award :)
    http://watermelon-n-diamond.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete