January 28, 2012

No makeup?

So, I haven't blogged in a while. And I know I made that little list of what I wanted to blog about but thing is, it doesn't inspire me.
I have to admit I'm being a little lazy too but I guess it's okay. I started school 2 weeks ago and after 5 weeks of winter break, I'm still not back on track.

However, I'm planning on changing that. Now that I'm aware of the dynamic in most of my classes, I know how much I need to work for most of them, so I'm in the process of creating my homework schedule. 
Among those hours, I really want to find time to work out, or simply move a bit, whether it's playing Just Dance on the Wii or actually doing pull-ups and all that jazz.
In there, I want to find a time where I can blog.

Speaking of blogging, the reason that this is entitled "no makeup?" is because I haven't been into makeup that much, lately. I don't watch as many tutorials, I don't wear a lot of makeup anymore, and I haven't purchased makeup in a long time! So, you must understand that it's hard to keep up a beauty blog when I'm being more "au naturel" and where I really don't have much to talk about. For this reason, I am thinking of making my blog very miscellaneous.
I write for my college's newspaper, and I only write about things that interest me, and when it doesn't, the writing process becomes excessively hard and painful for me. So I don't want to force myself to write about beauty if I don't care about it as much. Therefore, this blog will probably become more "open," where I'll write about whatever the heck I want, and yes, there will be beauty stuff in there, but also food, experiences, thoughts, songs, videos I enjoy, etc. I will try to keep up the VOTW series but no strictly beauty-related.
Therefore, yes, this blog will become more personal in a way.

I hope you will bear with me as I'm trying to get into a routine again. But mostly, I hope you will stick with me and my blog, and find out where it's going!

xox, Alexx

No comments:

Post a Comment