February 13, 2012

Finding time to workout?!

Welcome back to my weekly update on my Journey to Healthy!
Last week I mentioned that I wanted to keep better track of my efforts to reaching my goals. So, I put a post-it in my agenda where I wrote all the days of the week and where I put a red check mark for every portion of fruits eaten, and a green one for veggies.
I took this pictures on Saturday morning, here's what it looks like:
As far as working out goes, I printed a calender-like table that I hung on my white board and where I write down every physical activity I've done.

For this week, my fruits and veggies goal remains the same: 1 of each, each day.

As far as fitness goes, I've realized it is surrealistic for me to workout everyday. I can't go from 0 to 7 days of working out in 1 week. So, I've decided that instead, I would find 3 high intensity workouts and do them each week, which means I will have a workout for 3 days of the week. If I manage to get in more, that's great, but I won't beat myself up for not doing more than 3 days of workout per week. I will make sure those workouts last at least 20 minutes, though.
Click here if you want to check out this week's 3 workouts, by Amanda Russell!

Time is obviously an issue when it comes to working out for me, so hopefully I will be able to stick with this.
However, I must say that blogging about it weekly definitely helps motivate me! Hope it's not boring for you to read...

Any requests of articles you want me to do? :)

Until next time,
Happy Valentine's Day!
- Alexx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment