February 21, 2012

Sore and Vows

Excuse the slight lateness of this weekly update regarding my Journey to Healthy! (Towards the end, I'll share my thoughts on the movie The Vow!)

So, this week has gone really well! I did my three workouts and I have to say that I'm sooo sore right now, and it's two days after my Sexy Bum workout! That's good, eh?  As far as the food goes, I managed to eat one portion of both fruits and veggies each day. I've really been good with this!

Next week's goals remain the same. The reason is that I want to make this part of my routine, and hopefully not have to think about it too much, so the more I do it, the more I'll get used to it.

Now, The Vow. Oh, you guys have to know I'm a huge sucker for romantic movies. Titanic is my favorite movie, it makes me cry every time, even the song makes me cry. So, going to see The Vow, I kinda knew what I was getting myself into.  
I went with two of my friends and weirdly enough, I didn't cry, although I teared up several times. The plot is good, and it's not too cheesy. I don't want to spoil to the end for anyone, but I think it was the best way to end this movie; not too predictable, not too unrealistic.
I really suggest you go check it out with your girlfriends! May I add that Channing Tatum's bod... m-mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment