February 06, 2012

Squats and Lipbutters

It has been a week since I decided to get on my Journey to Healthy.

I'll be honest, I wasn't as successful as I would've wanted to be. I didn't record properly my fruits and veggies intake. I also didn't finish my 7-day Just Dance challenge, mostly because I wasn't home 4 nights this week, which obviously makes things harder.

However, I can say that I know what I've done wrong and I can only improve.
So, for next week, I will have a little post-it in my agenda on which I will draw a grid of the week. For every portion of fruits that I eat, I will check in red, and for veggies, in green. My precise goal is to eat two snacks per day, 1 fruit and 1 veggie.
For my fitness goal, I want to do 3 sets of 20 sit-ups and 3 sets of 20 squats each day. I'll increase if it's too easy. I'll create a grid which I'll hang on my white board and write down how many of each I've done each day. For the days when I run out of time or am not home, I'll make sure to take the stairs everywhere I go.

Now that my goals for Week 2 are out of the way, I just wanted to mention my newest makeup item which I've wanted for a loooong time.
Revlon Lipbutter! Oh yeaaah. I got it in Sweet Tart and I do love the color. My only concern is that after a while, it dries on the lips, probably because my lips absorb the moisture. I will try using a lipgloss on top.

Not the nicest pictures but the color is pretty close to reality.

What were your New Year's resolutions for 2012? Still working on them?
xox, Alexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment