March 06, 2011

Drugstore Wishlist (March '11)

So, I've been kinda broke for a while now, and haven't really been able to buy lots of new makeup. Don't get me wrong, I do have enough makeup to survive, but I do want to try some new things. By the way, my empty bank account is the reason behind my really similar monthly favorites videos. I've been using the same products for months! If you want to, check out my latest February Favorites!
So, here's some things I wish to test out ASAP!

Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
Physician's Formula - Happy Booster Blush!
Not only is this GORGEOUS, but it's supposed to boost your mood. I don't know if that's true, but the packaging is too cute to not be happy while applying it! This shade is Rose, but they also have Natural. 
Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipgloss!
I've heard these stay on really well and aren't too sticky. Plus, it's a pretty big size of tube! Want it! This shade is Peach Petal, and it looks awesome!
Garnier Skin care Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Garnier - Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
I have pretty good skin and my only problem is dark circles. I'd really love to try this out and see what it does to them! It's also a bit pigmented, so it's supposed to cover them.
Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets
While I thought I had mostly dry skin, I realized I was actually more of a combination skin type. My T-zone can get a bit shiny throughout the day, especially since I've been using a rich cream to help the flakiness on the rest of my face. This is going to be a must! Especially as it gets hotter.
Maybelline - Volum' Express One by One Mascara
I reeeeally want to try this one. I've been loving The Falsies but I wonder how this works. The brush looks awesome!
LOOK Clean Pressed Powder, Normal Skin
Covergirl - Look Clean Pressed Powder
For my oily tendency... And for setting foundation!
L'Oréal Paris - Elnett Satin Hairspray
I've been wanting to style my hair more lately, which is something I don't usually do. I just leave my hair down naturally. So many "gurus" speak so highly of this that I must give it a try. However, I really wanna try the small bottle first, which I haven't found yet.
L'Oréal Paris -True Match Concealer
I've recently purchased the True Match Foundation & I'm in love. So I gotta try out their concealer, especially since I'm running low on my favorite one!
Anyways, I think that's about it for now. I'll do more wishlists if anything else comes in mind!
QUESTION: What do you think of these products? Any other recommendations for drugstore products I should try?

Random facts of the day:
  • My cat likes baby spinach leaves! She ate like 3 today...Hope it's not dangerous!
  • I bit my tongue yesterday SO hard that I could barely eat today. It's all red! 
  • I'm obsessed with HauteLook even though I can't even buy anything off it! I don't have a credit card...
  • My spring break ends today...Tomorrow, I have 2 gym classes. :(
  • I keep thinking I should get a motivational tattoo. But I know I won't.
  • My boyfriend & I, it's been complicated. Things are becoming better I guess..
  • I miss my friends. I wish we'd go out. 

1 comment:

  1. Je veux tellement le mascara One By One! & la Garnier - Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller! Bientot!

    ReplyDelete