March 24, 2011

Fun hair for an...hour?

Hey!
So, a week ago, if I remember right, I wanted to do something different with my hair. It's naturally very straight, and I wanted something with more volume and curls. Here's what it looks like:
So, I followed a tutorial posted by Miss Jessica Harlow a while back which I couldn't find now, but here's what it looks like before and after:

Hiding my school's name on my uniform, not touching my boob. lol

So here's what I did:
  • Separate your hair into small sections.
  • Twist a section really tightly and wrap it around 2 fingers.
  • As you get close to your scalp, gently remove the piece from your fingers and pin it to your head.
  • Do the same with all the pieces.
  • Sleep on it or hold it for an hour.
  • Remove pins gently and separate the pieces.
  • Use hairspray or mousse or scrunching gel.
WHY DID IT ONLY HOLD AN HOUR FOR ME?? Because I didn't have hairspray.. just mousse and scrunching gel. And it was raining that day. So yeah..but it was fun while it lasted!
xox :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok woow! Ça te va vraiment bien! Je veux que tu fasse ça pour samedi :D Hahaha si tu as le temps :P
    -Y.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je viens de te tagger dans mon dernier post :) J'aimerais vraiment que tu fasse le tag! Donne mes nouvelles si tu le fais :)

    ReplyDelete