March 28, 2011

Tag: 7 things about me!

Hey!
So I was tagged by Josiannel1507 to do this tag which is very simple: list 7 things about yourself.
I figured I'd just do it since it could help you to get to know me better. :)

Here we go:
1. I don't really watch TV, only at my dad's house, which is two weekends a month!
2. I always wanted to have a pink highlight in my hair.
3. I had a phase when my MSN nickname was "Dark Angel"... I was sorta emo/punk, but only on the inside.
4. I reaaaally love children, but I don't want many. 2 is ideal. :)
5. I love professional clothes, even if I'm not working yet! They're just so classy...
6. I've always loved race cars (big fan of F1!), but I'm a pretty safe driver... I don't speed.
7. I don't like apples, except if they're cut.

I tag anyone who feels like doing it! You could just list your answers in the comments!
xox :)

1 comment:

  1. C'est cool que tu l'ais fait :) J'ai eu des mèches roses à Noël pis là elles font dure haha! Elles sont blondes (à cause du décolorant), rose barbie pâle et orange haha! J'vais faire une teinture demain pour les cacher!
    Pis moi aussi j'adoreeee les race cars! J'aime tout ce qui est à moteur en fait! Je rêve d'Avoir un Subaru WRX STI bleu avec les stickers jaunes! Ou noir avec du rose :)

    ReplyDelete