May 24, 2011

Resolution: Taking care of my nails!

Since forever, I've been complaining about my nails. They peel, break, they're weak and they never hold nail polish well. Recently, I did some research and I got some ideas of products I would like to try out.
So, here's my nail related wishlist!

Nail Polish Corrector Pen
Sephora Nail Polish Corrector Pen - I don't know if this would actually work. It's 6,00$ and the concept seems really interesting, especially for someone like me who has absolutely no skills in painting her nails. Most the nail polish end up around my nails!
zoom1-65680
Yves Rocher Nail Strengthener - An anti-breakage treatment to strengthen soft and weak nails. Recommended to me by Josianne, she said this worked pretty well, but it's 12$ in store. Online, it's way cheaper, so I must try it!
Anti-casse - Base ongles renforcés
Yves Rocher Nail Strengthening Base Coat - This is also 12$ and was also recommended by Josianne. I think it's good to give it a shot, what have I got to lose? I'd just have to buy it online...

... And now, some nail polishes I wish to get my hands on! Not necessarily these brands.. just these colors!

OPI Catch me in your net - Loooooove this aqua color! Puts me so much in a Summer mood. 
OPI Bubble Bath - A super gorgeous natural shade! A must for any season!

OPI Black Shatter - This creates a super cool effect over ANY nail polish color.. except black. It's gives a cracked look and shows the color underneath. A pretty edgy look, but totally fun!
Revlon Minted - A very nice pastel turquoise, nice year long! Especially with Black Shatter on top, it would look amaaaazing.
OPI Rumple's Wiggin' - A very nice pastel lavender color. I think this would also nicely suit my skin tone, since I'm really pale!

2 comments:

  1. Le aqua est tellement beauuu! C'est de la collection permanente?
    Merci pour la "pub" :)

    Et pour la base, elle est 6.50$ à prix régulier, mais il y a toujours des ventes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. je crois bien que oui...
    et de rien ;)
    et d'accord! haha

    ReplyDelete