May 09, 2011

Wardrobe Wishlist (Summer '11)



Hello ladies!
So, as it's finally getting hotter in Quebec, I'm starting to think about a Summer wardrobe. I'll be working this Summer, so I might be able to update my closet a bit more than I thought. Here are some pieces that I would really love to have... Just remember, it's doesn't have to be exactly like this, but similar.
This top is so nice because it can be dressed up or down. It'd look great with light  short or with dark jeans, which can create two very different styles.
Image 1 of ASOS PATSY Multi Bow Platform High Shoe
This shoe is super gorgeous! It'd look great for a night out and I think it's a great alternative to the typical black heel we all reach for.
This is a top, btw. I really like the pattern and it's just so light and sweet.
Image 1 of ASOS Colour Block Strapping Bag
You can't go wrong with a nude bag! Plus, it's pretty big.. and simple, like I like them.
And you can't go wrong with a nude dress! With some bold heels and accessories, this would look awesome.
Image 1 of Lipsy Pearl Detail Bow Necklace
Awww! So cuuuute. 'Nuf said.
Image 2 of ASOS Turquoise Skinny Cocktail Ring
I am in love with this color right now! WANT!
Image 4 of ASOS Animal Printed Pleated Mini Skirt
Paired with the right top, the right accessories, and the right colors, this skirt will spice up any outfit! Love this look actually...
Image 1 of ASOS Cats Eye Sunglasses
Meooow!
Image 1 of ASOS Stalactite Spike Earrings
Edgy.. I like!

3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE the first top and the necklace!

    YZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime bcp les souliers et les lunettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore le premier top et le collier en forme de boucle :)

    ReplyDelete