May 03, 2011

Stylish Blog Award!

Here's what you need to do:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Include the logo in your post
3. Put a link to the person who gave you the award
4. Reveal 7 different things about you each time you receive an award
5. Give the award!


So.. thank you to JosianneL1507 for giving me this award! 


Now.. on to my confessions!


1. I am scared of almost any bug.
2. I am addicted to chocolate.. when I start, I can't stop, and I eat some every single day without exception.
3. I don't consider myself as fashionable.. in my mind, I can be, but in reality, I can't make it happen.
4. I rarely own more than 2 pairs of jeans that I like and that are wearable (not torn, not too short, etc.)
5. I never want to re-read a book... I don't see the point. I would use that time to just read a new one!
6. I always expect the worst, even if I want to be optimistic. Still working on it...
7. I have taste flashbacks quite regularly.. And I'm sure I'm not the only one...


And now... the moment we have all been waiting for... *drumroll*
Time to give out some awards!

Here's to:
xox :)

3 comments:

  1. Moi aussi j'ai souvent des Flashbacks!
    J'suis contente que tu ais fait le tag :)
    & merci pour ton commentaire :) Pour mon décor, je savais pas trop si je devais le garder, mais apres ce que tu m'as dit je vais le garder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onnn merci je viens juste de voir que tu m'avais tagguer, je l'apprécie beaucoup :) Et pour répondre à ta question, non je ne suis pas du tout modèle ahaha, j'aimerais ça, mais pour l'instant je reste dans ma cours avec ma caméra et mon trépied ahaha :P Mercii encore xoxox

    ReplyDelete