July 12, 2011

Beauty purchases + First Impressions!

I thought I'd share with you my most recent beauty purchases, and tell you what I think of them after one use!
So, first I got this lipstick from Revlon Colorburst, in Peach.
The color payoff is okay. I don't really like the smell of this lipstick, though. I really like this color, and I think it'd be flattering on anyone! It cost me 9$.
Then I also got a Maybelline Lipgloss which was on sale for 4,99$. It's in Pink perfection.
The color payoff is pretty good keeping in mind that it's a lipgloss. It smells really nice! A bit fruity... And it isn't overly sticky.
After I got a nail polish! This one is from Revlon, in Lilac Pastelle. It cost me 4,99$
I really love the color but for some reason I got bubbles when applying the nail polish!
Finally, I got this anti-breakage nail treatment from Yves Rocher. It was on sale for 6,50$. 
I haven't tried it yet 'cause I have nail polish on but as soon as I try it on for a while, I'll do a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment