July 02, 2011

My Prom Experience (+ extras)

Hey ladies!
I finally got around to doing this blog post where I share with you some moments from my prom and whatever happened after.
First, here are some pictures of me going to prom:
I was wearing a really bright pink dress by Samuel Dong. I got it for 180$, which is pretty inexpensive compared to the dresses other girls purchased. I paired it with a nude clutch (20$) and nude sandals (70$) from Aldo. If you want to see what I brought along in my clutch, you can watch the following video:
I had my 2 rings and a bracelet which are from my boyfriend, plus a large bracelet (20$) and some dangling earrings (20$). We can't really see my makeup in the pictures, but I did a tutorial on how I would do my makeup on this very special day! You can watch it here:

Prom was really nice overall! We were at a fancy hotel. Here's what we ate:
I even got to be Prom Queen! I didn't get the tiara though, and my boyfriend was 2 votes away from being prom king. Then we just danced the night away! I obviously cried during the slows because it felt so weird to know that I won't be seeing all these people anymore, after having spent 5 years with them.
When prom was over, we walked with our feet killing us, to a friend's house.
Fun fact:My feet were hurting so much that my boyfriend offered to give me a piggy back ride. At some point, we were going downhill and he slipped because of his shoes and we fell! He actually made a hole in his pants at his knee level. I was having trouble to walk a bit after that. The worst thing was that his tux was a rental! Pretty hilarious to see, though!
I had a headache and took medication, so I wasn't drinking anything, along with some girls. At around 3 A.M., the host got sick so I spent the rest of the early morning cleaning vomit and tucking everyone in, since they were all passing out.
At 5, I went to bed but couldn't sleep because a male friend of mine spent the rest of the "night" smooching one of my girl friends in the bed right next to mine. I think it was really rude and impolite of them to do that, but whatever... teenagers will remain teenagers.
I went home at around 11 and at 2, I was in the car headed to a chalet out of town.
I went to bed really early the first night, because I was soooo tired. I didn't party too hard... ;)
Next day we hung out and had a party all day. I found myself washing dishes at 2 A.M. as we had to leave the next morning pretty early, and we had a feeling that not everyone would contribute to the cleaning.
At the chalet, there were around 3 people who got sick in those 2 nights, out of 22 or something like that. Not bad, I guess.
Conclusion: It was fun... I'm leaving out many details. But as you can see, it wasn't always fun, and I had to take care of stuff once in a while.
If you wanna share your prom adventures, leave a comment!
And if you haven't had your prom yet, what are you most looking forward to? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Tu es magnifique :) J'espère que tu as passé une belle soirée :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a very cute and pretty dress~~~~



    JEssy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete