July 16, 2011

Beyond the blog...



Yesterday, I did the #25thingsaboutme on Twitter, where you basically tweet 25 different things about you, at random. I have a twitter box on my blog but since you guys don't necessarily follow me on Twitter, or since you haven't been on my blog at that specific time, I thought it'd be cool to share with you those 25 tweets.
Although this is mostly a beauty blog, I think it's still appropriate for you to know me better. Posts such as this one will be listed under "Miscellaneous", if you are wondering.

So, here are my 25 facts about me:
1. This is my 1,111th tweet! I get excited for random things like that! lol
2. I've been dating the same guy for 3 years and a half almost.. considering my age, that's pretty amazing! I love him so much. :) 
3. I get cold really easily... I should have a jacket with me all year round.
4. I wish I was born in the Summer... I think I'd have way more fun on my birthday. It's in October...
5. I'm afraid of heights, closed spaces, darkness, spiders, snakes and pretty much any insect.
6. I always make the same wish when I blow my birthday candles and up to now, they always come true! :D
7. I'm a big spender. I don't try to save because I have no reason to! lol... So I'd rather buy what I want now.
8. My two closest girl friends have the same name and are both Muslim... talk about coincidence!
9. Racism is one thing I can't stand. It makes me want to puke. I swear, if u say something racist in front of me, you're gonna get punched.
10. Psychology is so fascinating to me. I read it for fun, I wanna study it, and I can't get enough! It's so intriguing..
11. I've had my phone for 3 months or so, and I've been talking 66 hours and 55 minutes. meh...
12. I think I'm intolerant to wine... every time I sip a tiny bit of it, I get a headache.. Sucks to be me 'cause I like the taste!
5 Wines You Should Know

13. I've had multiple blogs but I'm most proud of the one I currently have!
14. My favorite magazine is Elle Québec. So what if it's for more "mature" women? I simply HATE celeb gossip! I don't give a damn!
15. I'm in love with my 2 year old bro... He's the sweetest kid ever! Even tho I've had unpleasant adventures with him...
16. I own 5 movies in DVD : The Titanic (<33), Prom Night, My Mom's New Boyfriend (Antonio Banderas <33)... oh & Finding Nemo and Cars. -.-
17. I have a love-hate relationship with my computer. I'm addicted to Internet... but HE'S SO FREAKIN' SLOW.
18. My dream as a kid was to learn how to drive, and now that I finally got my licence, I can't drive my mom's car! :( I need a car.
19. I could really use some new songs on my iPod... listening to the same 10 songs for months now!! Hate all the other ones..
20. I have a sweet tooth like no other! I'm surprised I'm not super fat yet... And no, I don't exercise. Not looking good...
21. I'm thirsty but I'm too lazy to go get some water. I'm pretty pathetic... Let's finish this! 4 left... make 'em count.
22. My dream vacation: Fiji Islands. When I get married, I want my honeymoon to be there! :D
23. I really want a bicycle very badly... I think I'd actually exercise! Why Mom, why don't you wanna buy me one??
24. I'm not one to hate people, but there is this girl I despise! I hope I never EVER see her again. Should delete her from FB & all.. brb.
25. To end on a positive note: I LOVE HARRY POTTER! :D I can't wait to see it, I'm not going to the midnight screening tho :(

No comments:

Post a Comment