August 03, 2011

Beach bag essentials!



For those who follow me on Twitter, you probably just learned that I will be going to the USA very soon. I'll be in Maine for a week, but unfortunately, the weather forecast isn't very encouraging so we might do lots of shopping! That means, I might get my first MAC products if I have enough money! Hooraaaay! We'll probably go to Boston too, which is awesome 'cause I've never been! It's actually my second time in the USA, so it'll be fun!
Anyways, we'll probably go to the beach a few times so I thought I'd go over what I will be bringing in my beach bag! Also, keep in mind that since it might be chilly and windy, I gotta be prepared!
So, here's a list of what will certainly end up in my beach bag:

  • Sunscreen:
    I will be bringing a SPF 30 for body and SPF 30 for face. I'm using a special sunscreen for my face because it is less oily. I might bring a SPF 45 just in case but I'm not sure yet.
  • Sunglasses:
    Whether it's actually sunny or not, they're always great to protect my eyes from any sand in case it is very windy.
  • Towel & flip-flops:
    Do I really need to explain?
  • Crocheted skirt:
    I use this as a lower-body cover-up whenever I'm not in the water. 
  • Hoodie:
    Since it might get pretty chilly, a hoodie is a must to stay warm.
  • A book:
    I'll probably bring along a book I recently purchased where the action takes place on a cruise, so it's a perfect Summer read.
  • iPod:
    Whether it's games or music, he's always been there for me. ;)
  • Lip balm:
    My Blistex SPF 15 minted lip balm is perfect for whenever my lips get dry or cracked due to the sun.
  • Hand sanitizer:
    Before lunch, who wouldn't want clean hands?
  • Water and snacks! 
That's probably it! Did I forget anything? Let me know! 
xox :)

1 comment:

  1. you are ready with this , i have a giveway in my blog the prize a glymm box

    ReplyDelete