August 01, 2011

VOTW: Jaw-dropping makeup collection!

I'm once again a few days late for my VOTW post for the week of July 24-30th. Better late than never, right?? :P
So, when I browsed my subscription box earlier to see which videos were posted that week, I saw the one that had the most impact on me: NikkieTutorials' makeup collection. 
Oh... My... Freakin'... Gosh. That was my reaction. 

Seriously, how does this girl do it?? She sorta explains it but... wow
Anyways, I decided to share with you this video not to make you feel like your collection is ridiculously small, but because I thought it was actually inspiring because it made me want to search different products, and she organizes it pretty nicely. 

So I hope you enjoy it! 
Oh! Before you watch it, can someone please tell me what is GFC?? I see contests on blogs and they all ask for your GFC username and I have no idea what they're talking about... LOL. 
xox :)

1 comment:

  1. GFC is Google Friend Connect. It's how must of us follow each other's blogs.

    ReplyDelete