August 18, 2011

Macadamia Review: Rejuvenating Shampoo


On with the first step of this set!

Obviously, the size of this shampoo bottle is really small, so what I tell you about this product is what I’ve experienced during and after 2-3 uses.

The product:  The consistency of it is very similar to any other shampoo. It is a clear, slightly peachy color. However, I find that it doesn’t foam as much as other shampoos, which made me feel like I needed more to actually clean my hair and scalp. It is color-safe, sulfate and paraben free.

The smell: I find that it smells like cantaloupe! It took me a while to put my finger on it, but I’d say the smell is pleasant. It doesn't stay on veeery long.

The effect: Since it doesn’t foam up a lot, I find that you need to use more in order to be sure that you clean your hair properly. It doesn't leave the hair feeling dry or all tangled. 

Overall: I enjoyed this shampoo, but I wouldn’t repurchase it because of the price and the fact that it doesn’t foam enough to my taste. It costs 21$ for 10 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment