August 18, 2011

Macadamia Review: Moisturizing Rinse


The second step in this kit is to condition your hair!

This lasts way longer than the shampoo, since you don’t need as much conditioner as you need shampoo, so I got to try this more than the shampoo.

The product: It is color-safe, sulfate and paraben free. The consistency is pretty thick, just like any conditioner.

The smell: I feel like this should smell good, because it’s the last product you use in the shower. However, it just smells kind of herbal. Come to think of it, maybe the fragrance should be switched between the shampoo and conditioner.

The effect: This really made my hair feel so soft after shampooing. You don’t need much to get the result you want. Use like any conditioner, avoid the roots!

Overall: I enjoyed this conditioner, but I wouldn’t repurchase it because of the price and the smell. It costs 21$ for 10 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment